Do you have any Android smartphone? If yes, then there is one good news for you. You shall be able to get Android notifications on your computer of Windows 10. You shall be able to get the complete message history from the device of Windows 10.
If you wish to connect to your Android phone to the PC, then you need to follow the given below instructions carefully. Your Phone application is an application that connects the smartphone with computer.
Note: The foremost step that should be taken by you is that you need to install the ‘Your Phone’ app on the computer and it should be updated.
The method of linking smartphone with a Windows 10 device
Do the given below steps on the device of Windows 10.
- Firstly, go to the new version of ‘Your Phone’ application.
- Then, press on the Android box.
- After that, press on the Get started option.
- Next, put your telephone number in the window that gets displayed.
Then, you will need to continue the setup on the Android smartphone.
- Firstly, visit the Play Store of your android device.
- Then, install the Your Phone application.
- After that, start the companion application.
- Next, log in with the MS ID.
- Whenever asked, give permission that is required.
- Next, press the ‘My PC is ready’ option.
- Then, click Allow.
Create a connection between the two gadgets:
- Firstly, visit the settings app of your Android smartphone.
- Then, go to Notification Access.
- After that, press on Your Phone application.
- Turn the switch near the Your Phone application.
- After that, click Allow whenever asked.
- Next, start the Windows 10 computer.
- Then, start Your Phone application.
- Press the Notification tab.
- After that, press on ‘Get started’.
- Then, press on Open settings for me.
- Lastly, note that you shall be able to get notifications as well as messages from the smartphone straight to Computer.
If still Your Phone app is not connected to the Android phone
- If still after completing the above steps you haven’t been able to get some of the notifications, then you shall be able to get from the Notification Center of Windows 10 device.
- Luckily, after some time, you shall be able to respond to every message that too from each of the messaging applications.
Using the methods given in this blog, you will be able to view your Android phone’s notifications on your computer.
Johny Roy is an avid technical blogger, a magazine contributor, a publisher of guides at mcafee.com/activate, and a professional cyber security analyst. Through his writing, He aims to educate people about the dangers and threats lurking in the digital world.